What to Bring With You
- A warm sleeping bag, and pillow, if required.
- Oilskins (We can supply basic oil skins if required).
- Warm, comfortable clothing (layers work well) and changes of clothing!
- Sailing boots, although not essential during the summer.
- Deck shoes or trainers (non marking).
- Gloves, hat, sunhat, scarf etc.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Small towel and toiletries.
- Swimming gear.
- Passport, if heading cross Channel.
- Personal Log Book (RYA G15). Please let us know in advance if you wish to purchase one.
- 12v charger if required.
- Please pack your gear into soft bags which can be easily stowed.
Booking Form > Download FAQ > Contact Us >